CGDT is proud to welcome Andrea Dashiell to our Board of Directors. Andi was a professional dancer in Las Vegas for 14 years. She performed with The Nevada Dance Theater, OPUS, The New Works Dance Project, MGM Theme Park, and The Siegfried and Roy show at the Mirage Hotel. Andi earned a BA in Dance and has taught at The Las Vegas Performing Arts High School and Dance Fusion. Other production/crew credits include: Mystere, Le Reve and Tony & Tina’s Wedding. Andi was instrumental in launching VegasReport, the official trade paper for the Las Vegas entertainment industry. She was also on the team that built the $500 million dollar Smith Center for the Performing Arts in Las Vegas. Since then, she has now become a paralegal and is currently working on the legal team for San Diego Zoo Global. Andi has an amazing family and enjoys volunteering in the San Diego community.
We are still accepting applications for one more spot on the Board. Anyone with a passion for supporting the arts is welcome to apply. There is currently no financial obligation. Your support would help our community have more access to dance performances and education. Our monthly meetings focus on these key areas of support: leadership, governance, and oversight.
Benefits of joining the Board of Directors
- You will meet interesting artists and business professionals to add to your network of influence.
- You will exercise your intellectual and creative muscles.
- You will add your expertise at our business meetings.
- You will have another excuse to skip the gym.
- You will have new professional development opportunities.
- You will have new opportunities to give back to the community.
Thank you for your consideration! Looking forward to speaking with you soon about joining our Board.
Executive Artistic Director